I have found some awesome new to me products in the last few months and I wanted to share!
1. Sweet Chili Sauce... may favorite is from Trader Joes
2. King Arthur Hard flour... its truly the best to bake bread with!
3. Cinnamon flavored White Tea... O. M. G.! Comes in tea bags only... wow!
4. Costco's seasonings in the great looking "Dean & Deluca" ish tins.
5. Penzey's Spices online... I buy all my salt there now... I only use Rock Salt.
6. Pampered Chef's Greek Rub... yummyyyy!
7. Ken's Steakhouse dressing..Any of them... they are wonderful!
8. Trader Joes Lavosh.. not new to me... but so great!
9. Pama Pomegranate Liqueur... just a splash make Sprite sing!
10. Trader Joes dried Mangos... Hello, my name is Saundra, and I am an addict.
That's all for now!!! Letti, Trader Joes field trip soon! Name the time! I'll drive!