Thursday, April 03, 2008

Too little day, not enough time!

I am not doing very well with my goal this week.
It is 8:58 p.m. and I just got home from my day. I DON'T WORK OUTSIDE THE HOUSE!!!
WHY WAS I NOT HOME!!!
Alex had a play this morning, then I had to get my nails done... it's been 3 weeks between fills, my hands looked more like claws, then I had to wash Will's basketball uniform then it was time to get them from school. Basketball game and Tae Kwon Do after school and dinner all rolled into one.
Today sucked!
No time to breathe!
Now I have to get the men to bed...
I feel like I just woke up!
So my goal was to cook out of my pantry, and I just couldn't today... I feel so wiped!
Tomorrow, a gourmet-ish meal from the freezer and pantry. I promised the men.
I have to do it.
Brava to Angela for only buying what she knew her family will actually eat!!! yahooo!
The money we are gonna save is astounding!!! No more waste!!!
Have a great day!
Ciao, Ciao!

2 comments:

angela said...

Hopefully it will work out buying only what I eat, as long as I don't go to the grocery store hungry!

Anonymous said...

I've turned going to the store hungry into, "I'm a fabulous chef!" I hate it when I buy too much and am too busy/lazy to cook or freeze.