Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Last Nights Dinner part 2

I was a bad Mama.
Overwhelmed, no sleep and a lot to do before my show...
SO! The kids ate Pizza and leftovers from my show for dinner.
Tonight, it's CousCous, baked Tilapia and Salad.
The Tilipia is frozen, but delicious.
I just bake it in the oven over broccoli with a splash of olive oil and a little dash of salt.
The I season it on our plates with a little Oriental Hot Sauce, I tasted at DeeDee's house during Pictionary one night. I have been addicted to it ever since.
I still haven't run out of food. I think I have 7 or 8 dinner left in the pantry and freezer.
On I trudge!
How are you doing?
Has anyone tried doing this, even for one night?
Remember... comment = love. :)
Ciao!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hey I found that sauce at Just Bargains, next to Staters for 99 cents.

Sandra said...

woo hoo! I'm gonna buy em out!!!

angela said...

I cleaned out my freezer, and just put new stuff in. I only bought food we will REALLY eat.