Tuesday, July 08, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I am a total kitchenware geek. I know, I know, I sell the stuff too,
but I just can't get enough! I am starting a series for the next few weeks of my
favorite things in the kitchen. In no particular order. I am in LOVE with my mini food processor. I love Cuisinart and KitchenAid products.
Since Pampered Chef doesn't sell anything that plugs in,
I can say this and be totally unbiased.
I enjoy the mini so much because of the ease of cleaning.
It's small, perfect for quick jobs and it's so easy to clean. Just a rinse or put it on the top rack of your dishwasher. I also am not a fan of having absolutely everything
I own on my kitchen counter, so I love that it fits into a cabinet on a shelf. I used it last night to make Salmon Mouuse for the boys for a nice snack with whole grain crackers this week. It took seconds to whiz it up,
and it turned out so creamy and light!
I use it all the time to make quick pestos, chop nuts, or carrots and
I love it for whizzing around frozen fruit. It only costs about 30 bucks and it is truly one of my favorite things.

No comments: