Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bread buddies are poppin up everywhere!

I have so many more Bread Buddies than I knew I had!
Tonight, I got a funny phone call from Andi saying
"I don't know whether to thank you or smack you!, I love bread and this 5 minute bread is delicious!"
I was at a Famous Dave's waiting for my friend Mari to meet me for dinner, and there I was, with my ear bud still in my ear, laughing and talking about BREAD! with Andi!
She bought the book today at Barnes N Noble, and she too, can't believe how easy and doable it is! She was just as giddy as I am! I found a soul mate!
She gets me! It is ridiculous how excited I get over holes in my bread. The more and bigger holes, the better my day! Totally nerdy... but oh so satisfying!
Then I get home... and I just read that DeeDee, too, is a Bread Buddy! She made the master recipe into PIZZA DOUGH!
She is going to accompany me on my whirlwind tour of the world teaching this method! Hee hee!
***
So, now I have Adrain, Andi, Dee and myself in my lovely bread world.
Who else is going to join the HOLEY club of boules, bialys, bagels, and brioche?
Hmmmm?
Any takers?
Our club can handle lots more!
I ought to start a bread blog.
What do you think?

No comments: