Sunday, June 15, 2008

Prep!

When we go camping, I like to make everything ahead of time,
then only re heat when we are there, so as to avoid too much hassle
and impede my picture taking, crotcheting, reading time.
Everyone can just serve themselves, heat up and we can all sit around the fire
and enjoy each others company.
So today, I major prepped.
I made...
***
Enchiladas
Salmon Mousse
Macaroni Salad
Carrot Raisin Salad
Tuna Salad w/o Mayo
(we add the Mayo as needed, don't like it gooey) blah!
Chopped up a bunch of carrots, celery, and radishes for dipping
(way better for us than chips)
Oh! and my FAMOUS Goat Cheese Appetizer!
My families absolute favorite thing to eat!
So now, I'm done, we just pack it up and head on out!
Easy as pie!
Now I just have to drive that behemoth and make sure I keep the shiny side up!

No comments: