Saturday, August 30, 2008

Soup Recipes Request

I know it hasn't cooled down yet... but I am so excited that Autumn is near.
Why?
Because I LOVE to make soup.
All kinds of soups.
Hearty soups, thin soups, quick soups and soups that take forever and a day to make.
I could eat soup every single day and be happy.
I am always happy to add to my soup making repetoire.
Sooooo...
I would like you to e mail me your favorite soup recipes, and I will post them!
Sharing is Caring! lol!
I'm going to try and post each Saturday or Sunday under the heading Saturday (or Sunday) Soup.
I think soups are a great way to start a meal.
Don't you?

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I have a few fav's I'll try and email you them this week!!

Anonymous said...

I love soup but have yet to accomplish making it well from scratch. Teach me, teach me!