Thanksgiving is upon us!
Are you cookin' for 25 or are you keeping it simple with under 10!
No worries either way!
TODAY IS THE DAY TO PREP FOR THURSDAY!
Yeah... I know... I harp on prep ALL THE TIME! But do you see where that simple habit could have gone far by now? uh huh?
Today you can...
1. Chop your onions and celery for stuffing.
2. Get that frozen turkey in the fridge to defrost slowly.
3. Make that homemade cranberrie sauce, and get it in the fridge...
1 CUP WATER
1 CUP SUGAR
1 BAG CRANBERRIES
BRING TO BOIL, COOK FOR 10 MINUTES...LET SET A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEN REFRIGERATE!
4. Make your dough for bread and put it in the fridge!
5. Wash, clean and store your veggies and just cook them the day of!
All you'll need to do on Thursday is make a salad, buy a pie or two ( I would... I don't bake)
and mash some potatoes!
It's the little things that turn into huge jobs if left till the last minute...
Enjoy our holiday...
grab a glass of wine... and sip and cook for your family with ease!