Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dinner...in a pinch

Dinner.
The bane of my existence sometimes... when I don't have all the ingredients for
something I planned to make.
The pictures above depict the hodge podge that was dinner one evening.
I had broccoli, chicken, onions, potatoes, a small block of cheddar and some
ranch dressing.
I hadn't been shopping for a while... trying to use up the pantry items again.
So... what you see, is what we ate.
It was good... but kinda strange eating an appetizer as a side dish.
The very next day... I went to Costco and bought the entire warehouse.

2 comments:

Sassypants Wifey said...

Wow, if that is your dinner in a pinch, count me in as a dinner guest! cooking dinner is not a problem for me, DECIDING what to make is my problem. I am goiing through all your past posts to find inspiration. You may be my new best friend...
Fantastic blog you have here!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Thank you so much! You are my first follower on here!!!

I am sooo excited... maybe I'll post more on here now!