Monday, September 01, 2008

School? I'm READY!

I went ahead and did Prep yesterday, even though tonight is technically my "Sunday Night".
I have to say, I feel almost prepared for the onslaught of lunches I have to make again.
My main goal with school lunches is to make them UNTRADEABLE.
SO awesome, they wouldn't THINK of trading their lunch!
Mine swear they have never done that, and so do the lunch attendants at the school, but I don't know. Once in a while I'll spot a wrapper of some forbidden snack in their lunches.
When will they learn you have to trash the evidence?
This weeks bevy of menu items are as follows:
***
Macaroni Salad
Salmon spread w/ crackers of choice
Cuke spread/ w/ crackers of choice
Nutella Sandwich
Sandwich skewer
Fruit skewer
Wrap
Pita
Stuffed breadstick
Granola bars
carrots n dip
ants on a log (Johnny)
Pb&J
Lunchmeat sandwich
Green Salad
Carrot/Raisin Salad
Tuna
So, I feel prepared for the week.
New lunch pails at the ready, new clothes, new backpacks, pens, pencils, folders, coloring pencils, 3 ring binders and copious amounts of paper.
The lunch pails I got them this year are awesome.
I got them from QVC, and the entire thing is lined with pillows of water, so the entire lunch pail gets frozen, no messy gel packs to take out, just stick the entire thing in my back freezer everynight, and lunch stays cold and healthy all day.
Now Bill wants one.
I'm going to go enjoy our last day of summer...by doing laundry...
Yeah, I know... I'm one wild and crazy girl!

No comments: